How many models does the Zenmuse XT S have?
What is the protection rating of the Zenmuse XT S?
• Before mounting the gimbal, please ensure the mounting ports and the surface of the gimbal are dry.
• Before use, ensure the gimbal is securely mounted onto the aircraft, and the SD card protection cover is clean, free of any foreign objects, and is securely closed.
• Clean the surface of the aircraft with a dry cloth before opening the SD card cover.
What is the resolution of the photos and videos taken by the Zenmuse XT S?
Which video format does the Zenmuse XT S support?
Which video standard does the Zenmuse XT S use?
Does the Zenmuse XT S support switching between video standards?
Does the Zenmuse XT S support digital zoom?
Does the Zenmuse XT S support burst shooting?
Does the Zenmuse XT S support Intervals?
Can the Zenmuse XT S take photos while recording?
What is the capacity of the microSD card that comes with the Zenmuse XT S?
What is the maximum capacity of the microSD card that the Zenmuse XT S supports?
What is the optimal distance range for the Zenmuse XT S to capture images?
What drones can the Zenmuse XT S be used with?
Where can the Zenmuse XT S be mounted on the Matrice 200 Series/Matrice 200 Series V2?
Which gimbal connector does the Zenmuse XT S use?
What app do I use to control the Zenmuse XT S?
What software can be used to process the photos in R-JPEG format taken by the Zenmuse XT S?
What should be paid attention to when using the Zenmuse XT S?
2. Do not place the camera under direct sunlight, in places with poor ventilation, or near heaters.
3. Do not power on or off the camera too frequently, please wait for at least 30 seconds before restarting the camera, or it may affect the service life of camera chips.
4. Do not hot swap the microSD card during use.
5. Do not touch the camera lens or scratch it with hard objects, or it may affect the image quality, or result in blurry images.
6. Please use a soft and dry cloth to clean the surface of the camera lens. Do not use alkaline detergents.
What is the temperature detection accuracy of the Zenmuse XT S? And what factors will affect the temperature detection accuracy?
(1) Reflectivity of objects – shiny metals with high reflectivity will reflect more of the background radiation and result in lower accuracy, whereas objects with matte surfaces will produce a higher accuracy.
(2) Temperature of background radiation – a sunny day without clouds will have less of an effect on the accuracy than a cloudy day.
(3) Air temperature and humidity – the temperature and humidity have been calibrated during production, but some temperature measurement errors are inevitable. Extreme temperatures or humidity levels will affect the measurement accuracy.
(4) Distance between the camera and the object – the default distance used in calibration is 5 m, and the temperature measurement is most accurate at this distance. As the distance increases or decreases, the accuracy decreases.
(5) Emissivity of objects – the emissivity of the object will affect the temperature measurement accuracy. Generally, accuracy increases proportionally to emissivity. Emissivity is affected by factors such as the material, the roughness or the degree of oxidation of the object’s surface.
How do I upgrade the Zenmuse XT S firmware?
1. Visit official DJI website and enter the Downloads section of the Zenmuse XT S product page.
2. Download the latest firmware package.
3. Store the downloaded firmware package to a microSD card.
4. Insert the microSD card into the microSD card slot on the Zenmuse XT S.
5. Power on the aircraft, and the gimbal will start to perform a self-check, then automatically upgrade the firmware.
6. Please restart all devices after the upgrade completes.Gimbal upgrade status description:
4 short beeps …new firmware detected, ready to upgrade.
1 long beep …upgrading firmware, do not stop the update.
1 long beep followed by 2 short beeps… The firmware update was successful.
Continuous long beep… The firmware update failed, please try to update again. Contact DJI support for help if needed.Notes:
• Please only store one version of firmware in microSD card. Multiple versions of firmwares stored in the microSD card will cause upgrade failure.
• Do not power off the aircraft or remove the Zenmuse XT S from the aircraft during the upgrade, or it may damage the gimbal.